My dating advice blog is currently open to guest bloggers.
By doing this you can reach a new audience, promote your brand and build links back to your site.
I’m open to your suggestions on blog topics, but examples could be along the lines of:
Funny or Bad Dating Stories
Great Dating Advice and Dating Tips
Thought provoking articles
Dating Trends and news items
Your general dating experiences
If you are interested in becoming a guest blogger contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can not offer financial compensation to guest bloggers BUT you are of course welcome to include a personal bio, website link, and picture of yourself or book
A few tips:
1) Contact me first to discuss ideas before you write anything.
2) Please check it for grammar and punctuation errors.
3) I will promote it on Twitter and Facebook, but in order for the most amount of people to see your work, please do promote it on your website/blog/Twitter/Facebook page too.
4) Please include a photo or image in the article to make it more interesting. Don’t worry if you don’t have one though.
5) No blogs from other dating coaches please. Sorry! 🙂
I look forward to hearing from you!
James Preece – The Dating Guru